For some people, a meal doesn’t feel complete until they have dessert, but if you’re trying to cut back on the amount of sugar you consume, eliminating that after-dinner treat can be difficult. It’s no secret that sugar should be enjoyed in moderation, but for those who seem to have an insatiable sweet tooth, that’s typically easier said than done.
At BestBodiesforLife, we understand the struggle of replacing foods you enjoy with healthier foods that may not always satisfy your taste buds. That’s why we invented our unique BBfL LifeStyle Mix! This amazing mix is packed full of healthy superfoods, including apple cider vinegar, cultured yogurt, honey, and so much more! Not only does our mix contain all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to stay healthy, but it also tastes delicious! In fact, if you didn’t know how healthy it was, you would swear it’s made with all the ingredients you’re trying to avoid. Learn more about our innovative recipe when you explore our website and continue reading below to discover a few of our healthy and yummy BBfL recipes you can make using our LifeStyle mixes!
Vanilla Chia Pudding
If you’re craving something sweet after your meal or you need an afternoon snack to tide you over until dinner, this Vanilla Chia Pudding is the recipe for you! This delicious pudding is super easy to make, and the best part is that it only has three ingredients! You can easily make this pudding in the morning to enjoy in the afternoon or evening, and you’ll have barely any cleanup. To make this recipe, you will need:
- ¾ cup coconut milk (or another milk of choice)
- 1 scoop of BBfL plant-based Vanilla Cream LifeStyle Powder (or of our BBfL Mixes)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Add the coconut milk and the BBfL plant-based Vanilla Cream LifeStyle Mix to a shaker bottle. Shake until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar or bowl of choice. Add in the chia seeds and stir until well combined with a spoon.
- Cover the jar or bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes, allowing the chia seeds to soak up the moisture.
- Top with honey, agave, and/or fresh fruit and enjoy!
Mango Cream Popsicles
Now that summer has finally arrived, the temperatures are getting hotter, and when the heat gets to be too much, you may decide you want a popsicle or a cold, creamy treat to help you cool down. Most popsicles are loaded with sugar, and while they may quench your need for something cool and sweet on a hot summer day, they aren’t always the healthiest option. Thankfully, BestBodiesforLife has the perfect alternative! Our Mango Cream Popsicles can help you feel cool on those hotter days, and they’re a healthier option than popsicles you may buy at the store.
- Food processor or blender
- Popsicle molds with sticks
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of frozen mango (or your choice of frozen fruit)
- 2 scoops BBfL Vanilla Cream LifeStyle Powder
- Add the coconut milk, frozen mango, and the BBfL Vanilla Cream LifeStyle Powder into a food processor or blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and there aren’t any mango chunks.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Place the molds into the freezer overnight or until completely frozen and enjoy! Makes 6 to 8 popsicles.
Cocoa Fudge Mug CakeMaking dessert for your entire family is easy, but when you’re trying to make dessert for just one person, it can be dangerous to make a pan of brownies or to have an entire tub of ice cream sitting in your freezer. For this reason, mug cakes make the perfect treat for when you’re the only one craving something sweet after a meal or you need a little midnight snack. However, if you’re trying to eat healthy, a mug cake can definitely throw you off track, unless it’s the healthy Cocoa Fudge Mug Cake made with BBfL’s LifeStyle Cocoa Cream mix! Not only does our LifeStyle Mix make this mug cake taste delicious, but it also adds numerous healthy superfoods to your treat that you wouldn’t get with an ordinary mug cake.
To make this recipe, you will need:
- 2 Tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 scoops BBfL Cocoa Cream LifeStyle Mix
- ¼ cup Almond or Coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Add the ingredients to a microwave-safe mug. Stir to combine.
- Microwave mixture on high for 45 to 60 seconds until mug cake is fully cooked.
- Let cool for one minute and enjoy!